When a major news story breaks - on Israel, the Middle East or the Jewish world - the Jewish Virtual Library is here with the necessary facts and information to help you better understand and explain the issues
- 39% of Americans Surveyed Say They Would Support a 2-State Solution, the Lowest Poll Number Since 1998
- The UN Security Council Adopts 4 Anti-Israel Resolutions
- The UAE Submits Their First Nuclear Operating License Application
- Due to Humanitarian Considerations and International Pressure, Israel Releases the Frozen Palestinian Authority Tax Revenue
- Following a 5-Year, $2.5 Million Restoration Project, Turkey's Great Synagogue in Edirne Reopens
- Netanyahu's Government Suspends Plans to Build Further Settlements at Har Homa
- President Obama: In Light of Netanyahu's Recent Statements, Chances for Israeli-Palestinian Peace Are "Very Dim"
- According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, During the First 3 Months of 2015, ISIS Recruited Over 400 Children
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Presents Former US President George W. Bush With the Friends of Zion Award
- Israeli Company Elbit Systems Wins a $73.4 Million, 15 Year Contract With the US Marine Corps
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Yemen that Killed 142 and injured 351
- The United States Continues Their Boycott of UNHRC Agenda Item 7
- Netanyahu Backtracks on His Statements That a Palestinian State Will Never be Established While he is Prime Minister
- The CIA Releases the Document That Supposedly Contained the Justification for the Iraq War.
- Arizona State University and Ben-Gurion University Sign a Collaborative Research Agreement.
- Palestinian Officials Promise to Increase Diplomatic Efforts to Achieve Statehood In Response to Netanyahu's Victory.
- State Department Special Envoy on Anti-Semitism: Jewish Organizations in Europe are going bankrupt providing security for their communities.
- Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likud party are victorious in the 2015 elections, winning 30 seats.
- Netanyahu: As Long as I am Prime Minister, a Palestinian State Will Not be Established
- The United States Removes Iran and Hizbollah From the Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Communities
- For the First Time Since the Hamas Takeover of Gaza, Palestinian Vegetables Are Exported to Israel
- Hamas Rejects 5 Year Cease-Fire Plan That Would Have Ended the Blockade and Provided Them With an Airport and Seaport
- US President Barack Obama Sends a Letter to Congress Continuing for One More Year the National Emergency With Respect to Iran That Was Declared on March 15, 1995
- The Islamic State Releases a Video Showing the Execution of an Alleged Mossad Agent
- Ancient Treasure Dating as Far Back As 6,000 Years Found in a Cave in the Galilee Region
- Over 50,000 Israelis Gathered For an Anti-Netanyahu Rally in Rabin Square
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Delivers Speeches to AIPAC, and to a Joint Session of Congress.
Newest Additions to the Library
Public Opinion Polls
The Virtual Jewish World