- “The Jews have no claim to the land they call Israel.”
- “Palestine was always an Arab country.”
- “The Palestinians are descendants of the Canaanites and were in Palestine long before the Jews.”
- “The Palestinians have Aboriginal rights to Palestine.”
- “The Balfour Declaration did not give Jews the right to a homeland in Palestine.”
- “Arabs in Palestine suffered because of Jewish settlement.”
- “Zionism is racism.”
- “The Zionists could have chosen another country besides Palestine.”
- “The Zionists were colonialist tools of Western imperialism.”
- “The British promised the Arabs independence in Palestine.”
- “The British helped the Jews displace the native Arab population of Palestine.”
- “The British allowed Jews to flood Palestine while Arab immigration was tightly controlled.”
- “The British changed their policy after World War II to allow the survivors of the Holocaust to settle in Palestine.”
- “As the Jewish population in Palestine grew, the plight of the Palestinian Arabs worsened.”
- “Jews stole Arab land.”
- “The British helped the Palestinians to live peacefully with the Jews.”
- “The Mufti was not anti-Semitic.”
- “The bombing of the King David Hotel was part of a deliberate terror campaign against civilians.”
- “The United Nations unjustly partitioned Palestine.”
- “The partition plan gave the Jews most of the land, including all the fertile areas.”
- “Israel usurped all of Palestine in 1948.”
- “Prior to 1948, the Palestinian Arabs were never offered a state.”
- “The majority of the population in Palestine was Arab; therefore, a unitary Arab state should have been created.”
- “The Arabs were prepared to compromise to avoid bloodshed.”
War of Independence (1948)
- “The Jews started the first war with the Arabs.”
- “The United States was the only nation that criticized the Arab attack on Israel.”
- “The West’s support of Israel allowed the Jews to conquer Palestine.”
- “The Arab economic boycott was imposed in response to the creation of Israel.”
Suez War (1956) & the Six-Day War (1967)
- “Arab governments were prepared to accept Israel after the 1948 war.”
- “Israel’s military strike in 1956 was unprovoked.”
- “The United States’ blind support for Israel was apparent during the Suez War.”
- “Arab governments recognized Israel after the Suez War.”
- “Israel's military strike in 1967 was unprovoked.”
- “Nasser had the right to close the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping.”
- “The United States helped Israel defeat the Arabs in six days.”
- “During the 1967 War, Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty.”
- “Israel attacked Jordan to capture Jerusalem.”
- “Israel did not have to fire the first shot in June 1967.”
- “Israel expelled peaceful Arab villagers from the West Bank and prevented their return.”
War of Attrition (1967-1970) & the Yom Kippur War (1973)
- "After the 1967 war, Israel refused to negotiate a settlement with the Arabs.”
- “The Palestinians were willing to negotiate a settlement after the Six-Day War.”
- “Israel was responsible for the War of Attrition.”
- “Israel rejected Sadat's reasonable peace offer.”
- “Israel was responsible for the 1973 War.”
- “Egypt and Syria were the only Arab states involved in the 1973 war.”
Borders & Boundaries
- “Israel has been an expansionist state since its creation.”
- “Israel seized the Golan Heights and illegally annexed the area.”
- “The Golan has no strategic significance for Israel.”
- “Israel can withdraw from the West Bank as easily as from Sinai.”
- “Defensible borders are unrealistic in an era of ballistic missiles.”
- “Israel ‘occupies’ the West Bank.”
- “Israel’s security fence is meant to create a Palestinian ghetto.”
- “Israel is the only country that has a fence to secure its borders.”
- “The security fence should be built along the pre-1967 border.”
- “Israel’s security fence is comparable to the Berlin Wall.”
Israel & Lebanon
- “The PLO posed no threat to Israel in 1982 when Israel attacked Lebanon.”
- “Israel was responsible for the massacre of Palestinian refugees at Sabra and Shatila.”
- “Israel instigated a second war in Lebanon without provocation”
- “Lebanon poses no direct threat to Israel.”
- “Israeli forces deliberately targeted civilians during the war instigated by Hezbollah.”
- “The media fairly and accurately covered the second war in Lebanon.”
- “Ariel Sharon’s visit to the Temple Mount caused the Palestinian War.”
- “Israel created Hamas.”
- “Palestinians do not encourage children to engage in terror.”
- “Palestinian women become suicide bombers because of their commitment to liberate’ Palestine.”
- “Palestinians are allowed freedom of speech by the Palestinian Authority.”
- “Israel’s policy of targeted killings is immoral and counterproductive.”
- “Israel indiscriminately murders terrorists and Palestinian civilians.”
- “Israel was guilty of war crimes in the 2014 Gaza War.”
- “Israel praises terrorists who attack Palestinians.”
- “The Palestinian Authority prevents and condemns terrorism.”
- “Palestinians resort to terrorism out of frustration with their plight.”
- “Palestinian terrorists only attack Israelis; they never assault Americans.”
- “Palestinian violence is only directed at Israeli “settlers.””
- “Terrorism directed at Israel is motivated by politics, not religion.”
- “Palestinians oppose terrorism.”
- “Groups such as Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and Hamas are freedom fighters”
The United Nations
- “Israel’s acquisition of territory through the 1967 war is ‘inadmissible.’”
- “Resolution 242 requires Israel to return to its pre-1967 boundaries.”
- “Resolution 242 recognizes a Palestinian right to self--determination.”
- “The United Nations plays a constructive role in Middle East affairs.”
- “Israel enjoys the same rights as any other member of the United Nations.”
- “The United States has always supported Israel at the UN.”
- “America’s Arab allies routinely support U.S. positions at the UN.”
- “Israel’s failure to implement UN resolutions is a violation of international law.”
- “One million Palestinians were expelled by Israel from 1947–49.”
- “Palestinians were the only refugees of the Arab-Israeli conflict.”
- “The Jews had no intention of living peacefully with their Arab neighbors.”
- “The Jews created the refugee problem by expelling the Palestinians.”
- “The Arab invasion had little impact on the Palestinian Arabs.”
- “Arab leaders never encouraged the Palestinians to flee.”
- “The Palestinian Arabs fled to avoid being massacred.”
- “Israel refused to allow Palestinians to return to their homes so Jews could steal their property.”
- “The UN called for Israel to repatriate all Palestinian refugees.”
- “Palestinians who wanted to return to their homes posed no danger to Israeli security.”
- “The Palestinian refugees were ignored by an uncaring world.”
- “The Arab states have always welcomed the Palestinians.”
- “Millions of Palestinians are confined by Israel to refugee camps.”
- “The Palestinians are the only refugee population barred from returning to their homes.”
- “All Palestinian refugees must be given the option to return to their homes.”
- “Arabs cannot be anti--Semitic as they are themselves Semites.”
- “Jews who lived in Islamic countries were well treated.”
- “As ‘People of the Book,’ Jews and Christians are protected under Islamic law.”
- “Modern Arab nations have never been anti--Jewish.”
- “Israel discriminates against its Arab citizens.”
- “Israeli Arabs are barred from buying land in Israel.”
- “Arabs held in Israeli jails are tortured, beaten and killed.”
- “Israel treats Palestinians the way the Afrikaner government treated blacks in South Africa.”
- “Israel's policy toward Palestinians is comparable to the Nazis’ treatment of the Jews.”
- “Israel uses checkpoints to deny Palestinians their rights and to humiliate them.”
- “Israeli checkpoints prevent Palestinians from receiving medical attention.”
- “Israeli textbooks are just as hateful as those in the Palestinian Authority.”
- “Israel is a theocracy and should not be a Jewish State.”
- “Israel persecutes Christians.”
- “Hamas respects the rights of Palestinian Christians.”
- “Israel denies Palestinians basic rights and freedoms.”
- “The Goldstone Report proved Israel was guilty of war crimes in Gaza.”
- “Israel’s blockade of Gaza is collective punishment.”
- “Jerusalem is an Arab City.”
- “The Temple Mount has always been a Muslim holy place.”
- “Jerusalem need not be the capital of Israel.”
- “The Arabs were willing to accept the internationalization of Jerusalem.”
- “Internationalization is the best solution to resolve the conflicting claims over Jerusalem.”
- “While in control of Jerusalem, Jordan ensured freedom of worship for all religions.”
- “Jordan safeguarded Jewish holy places.”
- “Under Israeli rule, religious freedom has been curbed in Jerusalem.”
- “Israel denies Muslims and Christians free access to their holy sites.”
- “Israel has refused to discuss a compromise on the future of Jerusalem.”
- “Israel has restricted the political rights of Palestinian Arabs in Jerusalem.”
- “Under UN Resolution 242, East Jerusalem is considered ‘occupied territory.’”
- “East Jerusalem should be part of a Palestinian state because no Jews have ever lived there.”
- “The United States does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.”
- “The Israeli government wants to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque.”
- “Muslims treat the Al-Aqsa Mosque with the reverence it deserves.”
U.S. Middle East Policy
- “The creation of Israel resulted solely from U.S. pressure.”
- “The United States favored Israel over the Arabs in 1948 because of the Jewish lobby.”
- “The United States and Israel have nothing in common.”
- “Most Americans oppose a close U.S. relationship with Israel.”
- “U.S. policy has always been hostile toward the Arabs.”
- “The United States always supports Israel.”
- “The U.S. has always ensured Israel would have a qualitative military edge over the Arabs.”
- “U.S. aid to the Middle East has always been one--sided in favor of Israel.”
- “Israel doesn’t need U.S. military assistance.”
- “U.S. aid subsidizes Israeli defense contractors at the expense of American industry.”
- “Israel has no strategic value to the United States.”
- “The attacks on 9/11 were a consequence of U.S. support for Israel.”
- “The United States has the formula to achieve peace between Israelis and Palestinians.”
The Peace Process
- “Anwar Sadat deserves all of the credit for the Egyptian--Israeli peace treaty.”
- “Solving the Palestinian question will bring peace to the Middle East.”
- “A Palestinian state will pose no danger to Israel.”
- “Jews will be welcome in a future Palestinian state.”
- “If Israel ends the occupation, there will be peace.”
- “The Palestinians have never been offered a state of their own.”
- “Barak’s proposals did not offer the Palestinians a viable state.”
- “The Palestinians are being asked to accept only 22 percent of Palestine.”
- “Israel should be replaced by a binational state.”
- “The Palestinian education system promotes peace with Israel.”
- “Palestinians no longer object to the creation of Israel.”
- “The Palestinians have given up their dream of destroying Israel.”
- “Palestinians are justified in using violence to achieve their national aspirations.”
- “Palestinians never fabricate stories about Israeli atrocities.”
- “Israel’s refusal to withdraw from the Golan Heights prevents peace with Syria.”
- “Israel’s occupation of Lebanese territory is the only impediment to the conclusion of a peace treaty with Lebanon.”
- “Israel’s refusal to share water with its neighbors could provoke the next war.”
- “The Arab peace initiative reflects Arab acceptance of Israel and the best hope for peace.”
- “Palestinians would prefer to live in a Palestinian state.”
- “Mahmoud Abbas is a moderate politician interested in compromise.”
- “Palestinians are driven to terror by poverty and desperation.”
- “Israel must negotiate with Hamas.”
- “The Palestinian Authority believes in a secular Palestinian state.”
- “Netanyahu backtracked on Rabin’s positions regarding peace with the Palestinians.”
- “The Palestinians’ top priority is peace with Israel.”
- “The Palestinians have recognized Israel as the state of the Jewish people.”
- “Israeli settlements are illegal.”
- “Settlements are an obstacle to peace.”
- “The Geneva Convention prohibits the construction of Israeli settlements.”
- “The size of the Jewish population in the West Bank precludes any territorial compromise.”
- “Israel must dismantle all the settlements for peace.”
- “Settlements make it impossible for a Palestinian state to be contiguous.”
The Nuclear Issue
- "Israel's refusal to sign the NPT allows it to threaten its neighbors."
- "Iran has no ambition to become a nuclear power."
- "Israel has nothing to fear from a nuclear Iran."
- "Iran's nuclear program threatens only Israel."
- "Iran has signed an agreement that will prevent it from building a nuclear bomb."
- "Negotiators achieved the best deal possible with Iran."
- "Iran's breakout time for building a weapon is now one year instead of three months."
- "The only alternative to the nuclear deal was war."
- "Military force could not have stopped Iran's nuclear program."
- "Iran does not believe it can win a nuclear war."
- "Iran should be allowed a nuclear weapon since
Israel has one."
- "The United States did not go to war against Iran."
- "Iran will be prevented from building a bomb by an “unprecedented” verification regime."
- "If Iran cheats, sanctions can easily be reimposed."
- "The Iran deal eliminates the danger of nuclear proliferation."
- "The agreement put an end to Iran's ballistic missile research."
- "Iran’s attitude toward the United States and Israel has moderated."
- "Iran is an ally in the fight against ISIS."
- "Unfrozen assets will aid the Iranian economy but not its hostile activities."
- “Press coverage of Israel is proportional to its importance in world affairs.”
- “Media coverage of the Arab world is objective.”
- “Journalists covering the Middle East are driven by the search for the truth.”
- “Arab officials tell Western journalists the same thing they tell their own people.”
- “Israelis cannot deny the truth of pictures showing their abuses.”
- “The press makes no apologies for terrorists.”
- “The Palestinian Authority places no restrictions on reporters.”
- “The media carefully investigates Palestinian claims before publicizing them.”
- “Media coverage of Israeli operations in Gaza was fair and accurate.”
- “Journalists are never deceived by Palestinian propaganda.”
- “Anti--Semitism is a result of Israeli policies.”
- “Supporters of Israel only criticize Arabs and never Israelis.”
- “Academic freedom means any criticism of Israel is permissible in a university.”
- “American universities should divest from companies that do business in Israel.”
- “Advocates for Israel try to silence critics by labeling them anti--Semitic.”
- “The Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement originated with Palestinians seeking to promote peace and justice.”
- “Campus delegitimization campaigns are successful.”
- “The BDS movement advocates peace and a two--state solution.”
- “The BDS campaign has succeeded in isolating Israel.”
- “Selective boycotts advance prospects for Palestinian-Israeli peace.”
- “Academic boycotts are popular in America.”
- “Labeling products manufactured in West Bank settlements promotes peace..”
Palestinian Authority held a free, democratic election in 2005.”
is building the security fence as part of a land grab to control the
West Bank and prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.”
demographic threat to Israel posed by Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza
is overrated and therefore Israel need not make territorial compromises.”
is killing Palestinians with radiation spy machines.”
other Arab women, Palestinian women are not killed for dishonoring
has moved the border so it will not withdraw completely from the Gaza
should be permitted to participate in Palestinian Authority elections.”
disengagement from Gaza was a victory for terror.”
is obstructing Palestinian elections.”
freedom means any criticism of Israel is permissible in a university.”
Palestinian Authority held a democratic election and Israel and the
rest of the world must accept that Hamas was the victor.”
is digging under the Al-Aksa mosque and intends to destroy it.”
is responsible for disparaging cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.”
Palestinians have maintained a truce and ceased terror operations
PA is entitled to international aid because Hamas was democratically
elected and the Palestinian people should not be made to suffer because
Israel doesn’t like the election outcome.”
Arabia has ended its boycott of Israel.”
is knowingly desecrating a Muslim holy place in Jerusalem by building
a museum on top of a cemetery.”
is a threat only to Israel.”
have the right to sell land to Jews.”
“Israel has no justification
for withholding tax monies due to the Palestinian Authority.”
Israel ends the occupation, there will be peace.”
deliberately targets Lebanese civilians.”
should exchange Arab prisoners for soldiers kidnaped by Hamas and
media is fairly and accurately covering the war in Lebanon.”
forces deliberately targeted civilians during the war instigated by
“A unity Palestinian government
will reinvigorate the peace process.”
Arabia has proposed a new formula for a comprehensive peace.”
new report proves Israeli settlements are built on Palestinian land.”
overwhelming majority of casualties in the war with Hizballah were
is helpless to stop the terrorists.”
is obstructing progress toward a Palestinian state.”
Arabs are unpatriotic.”
are not recruited to become suicide bombers.”
terrorist groups are committed to a cease-fire.”
is damaging the Temple Mount and threatening Islamic shrines.”
are moderating their views toward Israel.”
Arab peace initiative reflects the Arab states’ acceptance of
is denying health care to Palestinians.”
Hamas takeover of Gaza poses no threat to Christians.”
has abided by UN Resolution 1701 and poses no direct threat to Israel.”
is once again expelling Arabs from Palestine.”
‘occupation’ has sapped Israel's morale as reflected by the decline
in Israelis willing to serve in the IDF.”
has nothing to fear from a nuclear Iran.”
presumed nuclear capability is stoking an arms race.”
nuclear program threatens only Israel.”
state in the world connects its national identity to a religious identity.”
participation in the Annapolis conference signaled a new attitude
prefer to live in a Palestinian state.”
and the Palestinians agree a future Palestinian state will have an
settlers’ greenhouses have bolstered the PA economy.”
humanitarian crisis in Gaza is Israel's fault.”
actions in Gaza were disproportionate and unprovoked.”
enemies must recognize the Jewish state's right to exist.”
are driven to terror by poverty and desperation.”
must negotiate with Hamas.”
Abbas has rooted out the corruption in the Palestinian Authority .”
is a resistance movement whose only interest is fighting Israel.”
terrorist groups agreed to a cease-fire to advance the peace process.”
resignation means the end of peace talks with the Palestinians.”
cannot vote in Israel.”
is intolerant of homosexuality.”
will not break a ceasefire.”
states' sincerity in promoting their peace initiative is reflected
in their positions in international forums.”
Freeman was the right choice for chair of the National Intelligence
Council and the Israel lobby was responsible for his not being appointed.”
states support Iran.”
is not an advocate for peace.”
United States missed an opportunity to address the issue of global
racism in its non-participation in Durban II.”
is ready to accept a Jewish state in the framework of a two-state
Meshaal seeks peace, not the destruction of Israel.”
pope’s trip to Israel shows that issues between Israel and the
Vatican have been resolved.”
and Netanyahu have irreconcilable visions of peace.”
government refuses to honor past agreements on settlements.”
is urgency to resolve the Palestinian-Israel conflict.”
leaders are committed to peace.”
Sixth Congress proved the party's rejuvenated committment to peace.”
Arabia is on the path to normalizing relations with Israel.”
Goldstone Report proves Israel is guilty of war crimes in Gaza.”
exchange for a settlement freeze, Arab states are offering overflight
rights as a peace gesture to Israel.”
were responsible for the defeat of Egypt's candidate for UNESCO.”
enemies of Israel will not misuse the Goldstone Report.”
“Amnesty's water report fairly
threat Hizbollah poses to Israel has diminished.”
is ready for peace with Israel.”
are an obstacle to negotiations.”
blockade of Gaza has provoked international criticism.”
Mitchell threatened Israel.”
U.S. is maintaining Israel's qualitative edge.”
Israelis and the Palestinians share equal blame in creating recent
obstacles to peace.”
is an apartheid state.”
Inclusion of Rachel’s Tomb and the Cave of the Patriarchs as
Jewish Heritage Sites is an attack on Palestinian sovereignty and
re-dedication of the Hurva Synagogue is an affront to Palestinians.”
Palestinian Authority promotes a culture of tolerance and peace.”
flotilla bound for Gaza was on a humanitarian mission.”
naval blockade of Gaza does not affect Hamas and only hurts innocent
has kept the peace in southern Lebanon.”
Authority leaders have a mandate from the people to pursue peace.”
the moratorium on settlement construction is designed to torpedo peace
settlement construction in the West Bank proves Israel is uninterested
has instituted a racist loyalty oath requiring immigrants to pledge
allegiance to Israel as a “Jewish and democratic state.”
Palestinians can pressure Israel into negotiating on their terms by
unilaterally declaring statehood."
cannot be both a democratic state and a Jewish state.”
UN helps preserve Jewish holy sites in the Palestinian Territories.”
Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is a moderate interested in compromise.”
is the only country in the Middle East that feels threatened by Iran's
Arabia is an ally of the West in the war on terror."
“The viability of a future Palestinian state is severely hampered
by the continued construction of Israeli settlements."
illegally demolished a Palestinian national landmark in East Jerusalem."
is required by international law to supply goods and services to Gaza
- its blockade is collective punishment."
must accept the demand of Palestinian refugees to 'return' in order
for there to be peace."
Egyptian revolution has no impact on Israel's security.”
in Egypt is a result of the failure to solve the Israeli-Palestinian
veto of a UN Security Council resolution condemning settlements undermined
media coverage of Israel is proportional with coverage given to the
rest of the Middle East.”
Apartheid Week' promotes peace.”
terrorism is a byproduct of the 'cycle of violence' perpetuated by
unnecessarily maintains checkpoints to control and humiliate the Palestinians.”
shot from Gaza at southern Israel do not cause enough damage to justify
military retaliation .”
Goldstone remains convinced that Israel committed war crimes documented
in the Goldstone Report.”
Iron Dome Missile Defense System negates the need for Israel to engage
in military operations against Hamas in Gaza.”
targeted assassination of terrorist leaders is a counterproductive
reconciliation paves the way to peace negotiations with Israel.”
unjustly responded with violence to the protests of Nakba day.”
must withdraw to the June 4, 1967 boundaries.”
protestors staged non-violents demonstrations on the Israeli-Syrian
does not receive necessary humaitarian supplies due to Israel's blockade."
'Flotilla 2' is intended solely to relieve the humanitarian crisis
United Nations repudiated the claim that Israel’s naval blockade
of Gaza is legal."
"A Unilateral Declaration of Independence is the Palestinians’
only avenue to advance the Peace Process."
"Palestinian leaders claim that the future Palestinian state
will welcome Jews and Israelis."
Abbas is working toward reaching peace with Israel."
is not on Iran's side vis-a-vis its acquiring the atomic bomb."
to the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Israel's economy has
the Palestinian prisoners released in the Shalit deal, most who have
spoken out say they will renounce terror."
proposed rebuilding of the Mugrabi Gate leading to the Temple Mount
is an act of religious war."
leadership wants to normalize ties with Israel."
agreed to negotiate with Israel without preconditions."
terrorism is no longer a threat to Israel."
"Israel no longer
faces any threats from Gaza."
"The rights of
Palestinian women are protected in the Palestinian Authority."
are talking about peace with Israelis in Jordan."
Jews is limited to attacks in Israel and the Palestinian territories."
is threatened and Americans need to speak out to save it."
"Iran is the only
Muslim nation in the Middle East seeking to develop nuclear technology."
"Women do not
have equal rights in Israel."
of targeted killings is immoral and counterproductive."
"Israel does not
support humanitarian development and sustainability in the Palestinan
"Israel is whitewashing
history to promote the judaization of Jerusalem."
"The State Department
knows the capital of Israel."
has caused an exodus of Christians from the West Bank."
"The United States
is committed to ensuring a complete halt to the Iranian nuclear program."
unity government reduces the prospect for continued peace negotiations
with the Palestinians."
no longer object to the creation of Israel."
has rooted out corruption from the Palestinian Authority."
"The rise of Islamists
in Egypt's government does not pose a strategic threat to Israel."
Authority promotes a culture of tolerance and peace toward Israel."
security cooperation is at it weakest point in years."
"Israel is culpable
in the 2003 death of American activist Rachel Corrie."
about Iran's nuclear program may be as faulty as the information about
"Iran has become
isolated because of international sanctions."
"We will know
when Iran has a bomb and can take action at that time."
"Iran should be
allowed a nuclear weapon since Israel has one."
is on the decline around the world."
"Iran does not
believe it can win a nuclear war."
"Iran wants to
control its nuclear stockpile and would never give a bomb or nuclear
material to terrorists."
"We are seeing
accurate media coverage from Gaza."
"Israel is deliberately
targeting the media."
"Israel's war in Gaza was immoral because more
Palestinians died than Israelis."
"The Israeli construction plan called the E1
project threatens the two-state solution and the contiguity of a future
"Israeli policies are obstructing peace."
"If Iran has a bomb, it can be deterred the way
the U.S. deterred the Soviet Union."
"Israeli settlements are an obstacle to Mideast
- "Israel has nothing to fear from a nuclear
"The United States must be involved in the next
peace process initiative between Israel and her neighbors to end the
"The Palestinians are now ready to make peace
"Attacking Iran will create more instability in the Middle East."
"If the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was solved, the Middle East would be a peace."
"Israel has created separate bus lines to segregate Jews and Palestinians."
"The European Union has no reason to name Hezbollah a terrorist organization."
"Non-lethal Palestinian rocket attacks have no impact on Israel's civilian population."
"Israelis overreact to harmless rock-throwing by Palestinians."
"Now is a good time to revive the Arab peace initiative."
"The Palestinian Authority is committed to reforming Palestinian society."
"Syria’s chemical weapons pose no threat outside of Syria."
"Israel has refused to discuss a compromise on the future of Jerusalem."
"'Nakba Day' has nothing to do with the peace process."
"An Israeli attack on Iran would endanger U.S. interests in the Middle East."
"The United States helped Israel defeat the Arabs in six days in June 1967."
"The election of Hassan Rouhani eliminates the Iranian nuclear threat."
"The United States must be involved in any successful peace process between Israel and her neighbors."
"Israel 'occupies' the West Bank."
"Palestinian leaders enter peace talks with Israel sharing a common desire for democacy."
"Israel must make concessions for the peace process to succeed."
"Christians are a protected minority in the Middle East."
"Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu is disinterested in peace with the Palestinians."
"Palestinians support the boycott and divestment movement against Israel."
"Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei issued a fatwa against producing nuclear weapons."
"Iran is isolated because of the international sanctions regime."
"Israel is responsible for expelling the Arabs of Palestine during the 1948 War of Independence."
"The Palestinians have made concessions to advance the peace process; Israel has remained uncompromising."
"A third intifada will erupt if Israel does not satisfy Palestinian demands."
"The negotiated compromise with Iran removes Tehran's nuclear weapons threat."
"The Iranian government is committed to fulfilling the terms it agreed to in the Geneva nuclear deal"
"Academic boycotts of Israel are popular in America."
"Arab militaries do everything possible to protect civilians in war zones."
"Jews will be welcome in a future Palestinian state."
"The Palestinian Authority no longer engages in terrorism against Israel."
"If Israel makes peace with the Palestinians the other Arab states will normalize ties with Israel."
"The Palestinians have recognized Israel as the state of the Jewish people."
"The Arab world and Palestinians have changed since the three "noes" of 1967."
"Jonathan Pollard's conviction for espionage proved that Israel works against American interests."
"Hamas-Fatah reconciliation paves the way to peace negotiations with Israel."
"Mosques are sacrosanct and never used by terrorists."
"Human rights organizations present unbiased reports on Israel."
"Human rights organizations use reliable information in reports criticizing Israel."
"Summer camp for Palestinians in Gaza is a fun escape for children like American camps."
"Israel is indiscriminately attacking Palestinian targets in Gaza."
"Hamas is firing rockets at Israel to end the 'occupation.'"
"Hamas never endangers Palestinian civilians, especially children; it is the Israelis who target them."
"Journalists are never deceived by Palestinian propaganda."
"UNRWA is a humanitarian organization that remains neutral in the conflict."
"There are no terrorist attacks on Israel originating from the West Bank anymore."
"Israel must end its illegal blockade of Gaza to end the war with Hamas."
"Israel should now accept the Arab Peace Initiative."
“Following Operation Protective Edge Hamas abandoned its goal of destroying Israel”
“European recognition of 'Palestine' will advance the peace process”.
“Muslims recognize the Temple Mount as sacrosanct to Muslims and Jews”
“Israel denies medical treatment to its enemies”
“Palestinians support the boycott and divestment movements against Israel.”
“Iran has moderated its hostility and should be an ally in the fight against ISIS.”
“All nations have the same policy about avoiding civilian casualties in war”.
“The Palestinian's Peace Negotiator wants peace.”
“The Palestinian Authority believes in a secular Palestinian state”.
“UN peacekeepers can be relied upon to keep the peace between Israel and its neighbors”
“Iran is an ally in the fight against the Muslim extremist group ISIS”
“Israel was responsible for the 2014 war with Hamas.”
“Israel systematically violated the laws of war during Operation Protective Edge”
“Israel opened dams to flood Gaza”
“Reported negotiations with Iran will make the Middle East safer”
“The Palestinian public opposes terrorism and supports negotiations with Israel”
“Palestinians all support asking the UN to recognize Palestine”
“A Palestinian state will not be part of the Islamic State's caliphate”
“Muslims are encouraged to visit Israel and meet Israelis”
“The International Criminal Court will inevitably indict Israelis for war crimes in Gaza”
“The Palestinian application to join the International Criminal Court is a response to Israels failure to negotiate peace”