Title: Publicity Director
The AICE Publicity Director will reach out to campuses and communities across the U.S. to initiate, plan and publicize events for Executive Director Dr. Mitchell Bard and AICE’s two dozen visiting Israeli professors teaching Israel-related courses on U.S. campuses. The Publicity Director will also be responsible for AICE's campus work.
- Outreach to universities to "sell" AICe programs and resources.
- Filming, editing, and creating Israel and Jewish related videos for AICE Youtube site.
- Updating and monitoring the Jewish Virtual Library, as well as the BDS Cookbook.
- Writing press releases, articles, newsletters and blog posts.
- Placing op-eds for Dr. Bard and our professors in various outlets.
- Coordinating with other pro-Israel organizations to counter anti-Israel activity on campus.
- Maintaing all AICE-related social media accounts.
- Communicating with studetns and campus professionals.
- Devising new and original ideas for countering anti-Israel activities.
- Other research and writing work as required by AICE.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in video production and social media.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of different projects.
- Hebrew fluency and web development knowledge is an advantage but not required.