After the French liberation of 1944 Nord continued its production of the Bf-108 light monoplane as the Nord 1000 and 1100. Using the same basic configuration, the company then developed the Nord 1200 with a fixed landing gear and later the 1203 with a retractable gear.
In 1948, two Nord Norecrins IIs were donated to the IAF by a French family for medical evacuation duties. Arriving in Israel in June 1948, the two aircraft, B.45 and B.46, were employed as liaison and training aircraft for a short time before being retired. In January 1951 the two Norecrins were handed over to the Israeli Aviation Club. Their civil registration were 4X-ADY and 4X-ADT.
Sources: IAF Inventory