All that is left of Crematoriun IV. It was burned by the Sonderkommando in their revolt of October, 1944 and subsequently dismantled by the SS before running from the advancing Soviet Army. The room in the foreground is one of two gas chambers used here. In the background is the "Little Wood" where Jews just off transports waited their turn for Sonderbehandlung or "special treatment", as the creators of the policy of murder called it. Beyond it is the camp proper.