KEFAR ḤAYYIM (Heb. כְּפַרִ חַיִּים), moshav in the Ḥefer Plain, central Israel, affiliated to Tenu'at ha-Moshavim. Kefar Ḥayyim was one of the first settlements established in the region (1933), founded by two groups of veteran pioneers – Third Aliyah immigrants from Russia, of which one had attempted settlement in the Negev as early as the 1920s and had defended *Ḥuldah in the 1929 riots. Citrus groves and dairy cattle were prominent farming branches. The kibbutz name commemorates Chaim *Arlosoroff. In 1968 its population was 360, increasing to 468 in 2002.