IDF Sends 14,000 Tons of Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip
Between May 9-14, 2010, the IDF transferred a total of 637 truckloads consisting of 14,069 tons of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip from Israel via various crossings. Additionally, 781 medical patients and accompanying individuals from the Gaza Strip crossed into Israel and the Judea and Samaria region for medical treatment. 191 staff members of international organizations crossed into the Gaza Strip and 202 crossed from the Gaza Strip into Israel.
The following goods were among those transferred to Gaza:
- 810,209 liters of Heavy-Duty-Diesel fuel for the power station.
- 21 truckloads of milk powder and baby food.
- 897 tons of cooking gas.
- 66 truckloads of fruits and vegetables.
- 51 truckloads of wheat.
- 27 truckloads of meat, chicken and fish Products.
- 40 truckloads of dairy products.
- 117 truckloads of animal feed.
- 36 truckloads of hygiene products.
- 38 trucks of clothing and shoes.
- 22 trucks of Sugar.
- 4 trucks of medicine and medical equipment.