SHE'AR YASHUV (Heb. שְׁאָר יָשׁוּב), moshav in the Ḥuleh Valley, affiliated with Ha-Oved ha-Ẓiyyoni. She'ar Yashuv was founded in 1940 by pioneers from Eastern Europe, as the third of the "Ussishkin Fortresses" near the country's northeastern corner. It made little headway and was uninhabited after the War of Independence. In 1949, the village was settled anew by immigrants from Hungary and had 153 inhabitants by 1968, growing to 245 in the mid-1990s and 327 in 2002. Only a small group was still engaged in farming at the turn of the century. In 1997 the moshav was the site of a collision between two IDF helicopters, taking the lives of 73 soldiers. A monument in memory of the dead is located in there. The name, "A Remnant Shall Return," is taken from Isaiah 10:20–22.