RAMOT MENASHEH (Heb. רָמוֹת מְנַשֶּׁה; ramot, "heights"), kibbutz in the Manasseh Hills, Israel, affiliated with Kibbutz Arẓi ha-Shomer ha-Ẓa'ir. It was founded in 1948 by young immigrants from Poland, including ghetto fighters of World War II, and Bulgaria. Later, immigrants from Chile and Uruguay joined the kibbutz and became the majority among the settlers. In 1970 the kibbutz had 500 inhabitants; in 2002, 447. Its economy was based on partly intensive farming, including field crops in partnership with Kibbutz Ramat ha-Shofet, and dairy cattle. It also manufactured water gauges and was a partner in a metal factory at nearby *Daliyyah.