GE'ULEI TEIMAN (Heb. גְּאוּלֵי תֵּימָן; "The Redeemed from Yemen"), moshav and housing quarter in the Ḥefer Plain, Israel, founded in 1947 by settlers from Yemen as an extension of the neighboring village of *Elyashiv. The farming community was affiliated with Ha-Po'el ha-Mizrachi Moshavim Association (from 1967). Its population was 181 in 1968 and 311 in 2002.
Source: Encyclopaedia Judaica. © 2008 The Gale Group. All Rights Reserved.