The Minkov Museum
Minkovs orchard, with its bayara (or farm yard and water well surrounded by a wall) was one of the first orchards to be planted in Eretz Israel in 1904. Located in Rehovot, it played an important role in the development of that town as Israels citrus city. The site aims to offer a light-hearted and humoristic, authentic illustration of the early days of citrus growing in Israel, based on accurate historical facts, atmosphere and décor as documented.
Source: The Council for Restoration and Preservation of Historic Sites in Israel