Prisoners carry food to other prisoners performing forced labor
Plaszow prisoners carry loaves of bread to the Madritch factory where German Army uniforms were made
Four prisoners carry food to other prisoners laying railroad tracks in Plaszow
Prisoners in Plaszow pull carts to construct the camp’s roads
Ukrainian SS personnel and their German officers in Plaszow. These men were used as guards to supplement the German SS staff until the official redesignation of Plaszow as a concentration camp in January 1944. Thereafter, the camp was staffed by 600 men of the SS Totenkopfverbaende (Death Head Units).
Jewish women prisoners of Plaszow at forced labor on “Industry Street”